Tuesday, July 31, 2012

An Interview with Shaitan PART 3

Now the interview of shaitan (the cursed one) was continued by Prophet  Mohammed (may the peace of Allah be upon him and his progeny) as follows:
 

Our beloved Prophet (s.a.w.) :
Shaitan, tell us why you stop my followers from offering their prayers? What benefits you get out of it?
Shaitan-the cursed one:
Whenever your follower recites prayers, my body gets feverish and it starts to shiver, and with a sick body I can't deceive your followers from obeying Allah.


Our beloved Prophet (s.a.w.) :
Why do you stop my followers from observing fast (roza) during the month of Ramadhan?
Shaitan-the cursed one:
When they fast they put me in prison, and I can't deceive them during the time they fast because I end up in prison and I can't misguide them.


Our beloved Prophet (s.a.w.) :
When my flowers prepare to fight in Allah's way, why do you stop them?
Shaitan-the cursed one:
When they go to fight for Allah's sake, my hands get tight to my neck, and I can't deceive them by having my hands tight to my neck.


Our beloved Prophet (s.a.w.) :
Why do you prevent my followers from performing Hajj?
Shaitan-the cursed one:
When they go for Hajj, their movements of going towards Hajj ties my legs. And with legs tied, I cannot misguide your followers from obeying Allahs commands.


Our beloved Prophet (s.a.w.) :
why do you prevent my followers from reciting Holy Quran?
Shaitan-the cursed one:
When they recite the Holy Quran, my existence turns into nonexistence. And, without having my existence, how can I deceive your followers from living according to the will of Allah.


Our beloved Prophet (s.a.w.) :
Why do you prevent my followers from offering "Doa" (praying to Allah)?
Shaitan-the cursed one:
When they recite Doa (such as Doa-e-Komail) I get deaf and dum. How can I deceive your followers without having the ability to speak and ability to listen.o prophet of Allah (s.a.w.) from living the life according to the will of Allah.


Our beloved Prophet (s.a.w.) :
Shaitan, tell me why you prevent my followers from paying Sadaqha?
Shaitan-the cursed one:
O Prophet of Allah (s.a.w.), when your follower pay Sadaqha (giving money in charity), it is as that they cut me with a saw in two pieces and throw one pieces of mine in east and other piece in the west.


Our beloved Prophet (s.a.w.) :
Why do you get such a strong blow when my followers pay Sadaqha? Why do you get cut into two pieces?
Shaitan-the cursed one:
Whenever a person gives his / her money in charity, that person receives three benefits from Allah. The first benefit such person receive is that Allah becomes his / her borrowers. The second benefit such person gets is that Allah makes Heaven in his / her inheritance (such that he / she will be called as an owner of heaven). And, the third benefit he / she receives is that such person gets 700 times increase in his / her wealth from Allah, which in turn this person uses his / her increased wealth for charity.


Our beloved Prophet (s.a.w.) :
Shaitan, now tell me when does a person (who is my follower) gets under your total control?
Shaitan-the cursed one:
O Prophet of Allah, your followers gets under my total (absolute) control when they perform three things The first thing is that when your followers becomes stingy ("kanjoos") he gets under my total control. Stingy is the root of all the sins which takes a person towards performing all types of
other sins. The second thing is that when a person gradually start forgiving his / her sins. A person who perform such deeds which are against the will of Allah and then after performing such deeds that person does remember it and does not ask for any forgiveness, then that person gets under my absolute control. O Prophet of Allah, any person who performs these three deeds then that person gets under my absolute control.


Our beloved Prophet (s.a.w.) :
Shaitan, you know that Allah gave my followers a strong weapon of forgiveness. Whenever, my followers, ask for true forgiveness with an intention of not repeating that sin, Allah forgives them. How do you deal with this problem?
Shaitan-the cursed one:
I know O Prophet of Allah, Allah has given them this strong weapon, but I have prepared myself to confront your followers with their strong weapon.


Our beloved Prophet (s.a.w.) :
What method do you have through which you prevent my followers from asking for forgiveness?
Shaitan-the cursed one:
O Prophet of Allah, to deal with this problem I have created four different units. Each unit deals with a different age groups of your followers. In each unit group I make your followers perform such deeds which make the repentance of your followers invalid (void).


Our beloved Prophet (s.a.w.) :
What are these units?
Shaitan-the cursed one:
The first unit is that I involve your old men indulging in four sins. I make them lie, I make them accuse someone of something which they have not done, I make them testify falsely, and I make them perfrom without having the complete knowledge of the laws of performing prayers. O Prophet of Allah (s.a.w.) your old men will be offering doas, offering prayers, and reciting obligatory prayers, but if you talk to them you will hear them talking bad about other people, testing the bad deeds of other people without being their witness, and reciting obligatory prayers without knowing all the laws of the prayers. Your old men will not try to learn the laws of prayers because of their ego. Whenever some young men from your Ummat, try to explain the right way of performing Wuzu, your old men will say that you have just
entered Islam and now you are trying to teach as how to perform Wuzu. O Prophet of Allah, my second unit is that which takes care of your young man from your Ummath. I do not prevent your young man from reciting prayers, performing Hajj, or doing anything else except that I get them involved in two things. First thing I make them do is that they look at things which are forbidden for them, and they will listen to those things which are forbidden for them. (Here, by things these young men will look at which are forbidden are girls, and things that these young men will listen to is music/ songs.) O Prophet of Allah, my third unit is that which deceives your old ladies. I make your old ladies perform Geebath (backbiting), falsely accuse other people, destroy the character of other men and women, and get interested in doing magic on other men and women. O Prophet of Allah, my fourth unit is not active, because it is suppose to take care of young girls of Ummath. Since all of your girls are already my soldiers and I have a strong hold over them, I do not get any hard time deceiving them. However, one in one thousand, I find such girl which I see her may be following your way of life, and I will not be able to do anything to deceive her.


Our beloved Prophet (s.a.w.) :
Shaitan, tell me do you get upset when you see any of your soldier get out of your hand and follow Allah's commands?
Shaitan-the cursed one:
No, O Prophet of Allah, I don't get upset. I wait till that person performs any good deed, and then I go to that person again and deceive him / her so that he / she feels that he did a favour to Allah by performing such a good deed.


Our beloved Prophet (s.a.w.) :
You make that person feel that he did favour to Allah?
Shaitan-the cursed one:
Yes, O Prophet of Allah, that person goes around after performing a good deed and tells people what he did, such as that I recited namaz, I observed fast, I paid so much money to that person, or I helped that person in his bad times.


Our beloved Prophet (s.a.w.) :
Shaitan, how do you deceive those followers of mine who try their best not to get deceived by you?
Shaitan-the cursed one:
Allah made one deed which if your followers performed it with right intention and at right time they can never get deceived by me. And that deed is Namaz (Salat/obligatory prayers). But, to solve this problem, what I did is that with every one of your followers I have assigned one of my soldier
whose name is "Mutawaqee". And, his job is to make your follower lazy and involved in such activities due to which your follower recites namaz at the last time. When your follower recites namaz (salat) in last minute, he / she recites it in such a way that his namaz is not acceptable to Allah.

No comments: