Saturday, April 14, 2012

AL·HADITH AL·QUDSI (A WORD OF ALLAH) Chapter 12



Almighty Allah says: O, Sons of Adam! Call to mind My favors which I bestow upon you. Without a guide you cannot find the way. In the same way you cannot find the way to Jannat (heaven), without knowledge. You cannot gather wealth without struggle. In the same way, you cannot enter heaven except with patience in My obedience. And you can get closer to Me by practicing supererogatory acts. And seek My pleasure by pleasing the poor. Indeed My pleasure never separates from you even for a blink of an eye. O, Musa! Listen to Me! What I say and what I say is the truth. Indeed, one who has pride and does not associate himself with the poor, I will raise him on the day of judgement, the size of an atom under people’s feet. The one who disgraces a Muslim, I will disgrace him 70 times. The one who humbles himself before an A’lim (knowledgeable person) and his parents, I will raise his dignity in this world and in the hereafter. One who insults a Muslim and Mo’min (believers) because of his poverty, indeed, he is calling me to fight with him. The one who loves a Mo’min (believer) because of Me, Angels will greet him in both the worlds, in this world, secretly, and in the Hereafter, openly.

No comments: