Sunday, July 18, 2010

Reward of bearing witness to the Oneness of Almighty God and prophethood of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.s.)

Imam Ja'far Sadiq (a.s.) says,

"One who bears witness saying, Laa ilaaha illallaah and does not say Muhammadur rasoolullaah gets ten rewards. However, if he says Laa ilaaha illallaah as well as Muhammadur rasoolullaah he would get a million rewards."


Sohail bin Saad Ansari says, "I asked the meaning of this verse Wa maa kunta bijaanibit' t'oori idh naadainaa from the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.)."
The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.s.) replied,


"Two thousand years before the creation of man, the Almighty Allah wrote this verse on a dry leaf and hung it in the heaven and then gave a call,
'O Ummah of Muhammad! My mercy precedes My anger. I grant you before you ask. I forgive you before you repent. If one of you meets Me and bears witness that there is no Lord except Me and that Muhammad is My servant and messenger I will make him enter Paradise through My mercy'."



Reward of reciting Alh'amdulillaahi a'laa… seven times a day

Imam Ja'far Sadiq (a.s.) says,

"One who recites: Alh'amdulillaahi a'laa kulli ni'matin kaanat wa hiyaa kaa-inah seven times a day, has thanked (Allah) for the past and he has thanked (Allah) for the future."


Reference: Sawabul Aamaal (English - Printed by As-Serat Publications),  Pg 35

No comments: