Thursday, July 2, 2009

HADITH AL QUDSI Chapter 13

Almighty Allah says: o, sons of Adam! Obey me to the extent of your needs towards me. Disobey me to the extent of your ability to tolerate the fire of hell. Collect wealth in this world according to the length of your stay in this world. Collect for your akhirat (hereafter) according to length of your stay there. Do not think that death is far and that the bounties (you receive from Allah) will always be available, or your sins are hidden. Everything is perishable but Him. If you would fear the fire of hell as much as you fear poverty, surely I would have made you free by giving you countless bounties. If you would desire heaven as much as you desire this world, I would have made you happy in both worlds. Love of this world makess your heart die and this world is going to be destroyed very soon.
_____________________

No comments: